Come learn how to use Foundation Directory Online (FDO), the most comprehensive prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 189,000+ grantmaker profiles. You will learn how to search for grantmakers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve.
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grantmakers in FDO
- Research potential grantmakers using a project-based search in FDO
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using FDO
- Identify the options for accessing FDO
- Access resources for getting help with FDO
This event will be hosted on the Zoom platform, if you do not have a free account, sign up now: zoom.com
Use the log in information below to join the meeting.
Meeting ID: 964 9699 0765
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,96496990765# US (New York)