Lima Public Library recognizes the value of internet access to those in our community. Thanks to funding provided by the Lima Library Association we are able to lend mobile hotspots for your use.
- Mobile hotspots are leant to Lima Public Library card holders ages 18 and above with accounts in good standing (i.e. library card is not blocked due to unpaid fines or lost materials).
- Hotspot checkout is limited to one per household.
- Devices can only be checked out and returned at the Ask Here Desk of the Main Library.
- Hotspots check out for 14 days and cannot be renewed.
- The library is not responsible for any liability, damages or expense resulting from use or misuse of the device.
- The borrower is responsible for damage, loss, or theft.